Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Data and Tools from the EBI
Bookings cannot be made on this event
(Event is completed)
Register your interest - if you would be interested in additional dates being scheduled.
Description: This session provides an introduction to the IntAct database system and analysis tools for molecular interaction data available from the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI). Further information for this session is available.
This session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
- All University members (this includes colleges and departments)
- External participants (where spaces are available)
- Further details regarding Graduate School of Life Sciences' eligibility criteria are available
Duration: One half day session
Number of sessions: 1
|Wed 31 Oct||13:00 - 17:00||Department of Genetics, Room G12||Pablo Porras|
Format: Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
Frequency: A number of times per year
- Basic computing skills
- Graduate level in Life Sciences
- To provide a practical introduction to the IntAct database of the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Transcriptomics Data and Tools at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Protein Databases and Tools at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools at EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Metabolomics Databases and Tools at EMBL-EBI