Bioinformatics: Genome Annotation with Artemis
Bookings cannot be made on this event
(Event is completed)
Register your interest - if you would be interested in additional dates being scheduled.
Description: Annotators from the Pathogen Genomics Group at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute give a comprehensive introduction to the latest Genome Analysis software (Artemis and ACT). Further information is available.
- All University members (this includes colleges and departments)
- External participants (where spaces are available)
- Further details regarding Graduate School of Life Sciences' eligibility criteria are available
Number of sessions: 1
|Thu 27 Sep||09:30 - 17:30||Department of Genetics, Room G12||Ulrike Boehme , Tim J Carver , Helena Seth-Smith|
Format: Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
Frequency: A number of times per year
- Basic computing skills
- Graduate level in Life Sciences
- To provide a practical introduction to the annotation of small genomes using Artemis and ACT