Bioinformatics: An Introduction to Bioinformatics Tools at EMBL-EBI
Bookings cannot be made on this event
(Event is completed)
Register your interest - if you would be interested in additional dates being scheduled.
Description: Training Staff from the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) offer a general introduction to the services they provide. Further information is available here.
This session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
- Our courses are open to all who might benefit
- Booking priority is given to people from Cambridge University and Collaborating Institutes
- Individual Course fees are required only from External participants not from Collaborating Institutes
Number of sessions: 1
|Fri 11 Oct||09:30 - 12:30||Department of Genetics, Room G12||Laura Emery , Tom Hancocks|
Format: Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
Frequency: A number of times per year
- Basic computing skills
- Graduate level in Life Sciences
Aims: To gain an overview of the service offered at the EBI, possibly with a view to attending some of the more targeted sessions that will follow (see Related Courses, below).
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - An Introduction to Sequence Searching
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data with the EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Transcriptomics Data and Tools
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Protein Databases and Tools
- Bioinformatics: Mass Spectrometry Proteomics at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Databases, Reactions and Pathways at the EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Metabolomics Databases and Tools
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools