Bioinformatics: An Introduction to Bioinformatics Tools at EMBL-EBI BeginnersPrerequisitesNew
Training Staff from the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) offer a general introduction to the services they provide. Further information is available here.
This session is one of a series of short introductions to EBI Services, run together, but bookable separately (see Related Courses section below).
- Our courses are open to all who might benefit
- Booking priority is given to people from Cambridge University and Collaborating Institutes
- Individual Course fees are required only from External participants not from Collaborating Institutes
- Basic computing skills
- Graduate level in Life Sciences
Number of sessions: 1
|1||Fri 11 Oct 2013||13:30 - 16:30||Department of Genetics, Room G12||map||Laura Emery, Tom Hancocks|
To gain an overview of the service offered at the EBI, possibly with a view to attending some of the more targeted sessions that will follow (see Related Courses, below).
Presentations, demonstrations and practicals
A number of times per year
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Archives for Next Generation Sequence Data with the EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Transcriptomics Data and Tools
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Protein Databases and Tools
- Bioinformatics: Molecular Interaction Databases, Reactions and Pathways at the EMBL-EBI
- Bioinformatics: Mass Spectrometry Proteomics at the EBI
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Metabolomics Databases and Tools
- Bioinformatics: EMBL-EBI - Bringing Structure to Biology - Protein Structures and Tools
Booking / availability